Through this unique, ad hoc process, we have found that our group is more efficient
in conducting due diligence, getting to know the entrepreneur and rounding up appropriate rounds of capital.
Angel investing takes time and successful companies make sure they get to know their
investors just as their investors want to take the time to get to know the companies. Building relationships is crucial.
For more information about our interests and how we work, please visit "Who
Should Apply" below:
Who Should Apply?
Some of the traits which increase our interest include the following:
- Emerging growth companies seeking first of early round of funding totalling less
than $3 million.
- Buyouts and acquisitions under
- While actual current revenue
is quite attractive, we do express interest in pre-revenue companies if many other factors are attractive.
- High growth potential, e.g. expected ROI to be at least
30% or ideally greater than 5-7 times the investment with projected exit in 3-5 years.
- Experienced, strong, cooperative management team in place with sales experience
in the targeted market segments.
and analyzed segmented market which is large or fast growing.
- Clear marketing plan including details on distribution channels, positioning, marketing, promotion,
- Clear and detailed competitor analysis
and unique selling proposition.
proprietary technology. Patents are nice .... but the ability to defend them is nicer!
- Impressive milestones.
- Significant investment by management and controlling owners. We like to see that you have skin in your
- High quality outside advisors and
- Clear plan for "Use
- Reasonable, justifiable valuation.
We are open to outrageously high valuations as long as you can explain why!
If you are ready
to contact us with more information about your company, please use the form below.